Wednesday 12 March 2014

A nice place for knitting

A nice place for knitting by Asplund
A nice place for knitting, a photo by Asplund on Flickr.
How wonderful it is to be able to sit outdoors knitting!

I've made some sleeve progress, so the pattern I described in my previous post (small squares and circles) is easier to see.


Äntligen går det att sitta ute och sticka - och sämre sällskap än snödroppar och krokus kan man ha! Det vankas mer av kombinationen blommor och stickning i maj: helgen 17-18/5 kommer jag att hålla kurs i spetsstickning på Ekerö. Läs mer här om du är intresserad!

 
opposite sides

8 comments:

torirot said...

I'd love to sit there and knit!

Blonde said...

Wow! There are already flowers where you live!!!
Here, (Quebec, Canada) we're waiting for a snow storm to add even more snow to the enormous snow banks we already have...
I'm a little bit jealous. O.K. I'm very jealous. ;-)
I can only dream of knitting outside, but it won't happen before a couple of months...
P.S: The sweater looks gorgeous!

Kitchener Quilter said...

I really like your squares and circles sweater. It looks like it will be very warm. And is that crocus blooming in your grass?

Asplund said...

Thank you all!

Blonde: to be honest, I'm far from jealous of you... I'm happy we had an unusually mild winter! (Used to like winter but not anymore.)

Kitchener Quilter: that is indeed crocus! Some snowdrops among them - and I think I saw the first sign of the tulips!

Anonymous said...

That looks just perfect. I love crocuses growing in the grass. Next autumn I am going to plant lots of them in our new back lawn!

Your sweater is looking amazing.

Carolina said...

I love that first photo of your lawn with flowers! And the sweater goes very well with it.

elns said...

That first photo is just dreamy! I wish I was knitting there! Happy knitting :)

ron in mexico said...

What a lovely spot. Consider yourself lucky. I am just catching up on all your finished projects (great work) and on this one. You certainly are a problem solver.
Ron in Mexico