Tuesday 4 June 2013

"Mystic" sweater in progress

"Mystic" sweater in progress by Asplund
"Mystic" sweater in progress, a photo by Asplund on Flickr.
This is a really difficult colour to capture: in reality it's brighter, greener and bluer.

But not this bright (and the green doesn't show here):

Not that it matters much - the important thing is that it's enjoyable to knit, which it is.

Thanks for all your comments on my Aranish sweater! Summer arrived at long last, so I haven't worn it yet. My impression is that we practically skipped spring this year. Didn't I wear layers and layers of clothes only a few weeks ago? It's a good thing I'm not allergic to wool like one of my friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fishermen's sweater is always a great source of inspiration !

ron in mexico said...

I love the anchors. Years ago I knit a Fair Isle sweater with an anchor pattern that I wore until it fell apart. Both colours I see on my monitor are beautiful, so I will imagine it as something in between.
Ron in Mexico