Thursday 7 October 2010

Not enough knitting


Work has been rather hectic the past couple of weeks, so I haven't been knitting much.

In a little while I'm going to treat myself to having my shoulders massaged: they're rather stiff and sore, and my pro-knitting theory is that it's due to not knitting enough. Oh, and the great strain of cooking may have added to it. I boiled a few eggs again the other day!

I have managed to start a new sweater project, though. I'm using a favourite yarn, Rowan Feltted Tweed, and have started a modified version of "Nova Scotia" in a favourite book, Alice Staremore's Fishermen's Sweaters. More about my modifications next time!

Edited to add: of course, there's no such thing as enough knitting.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful pattern.
Looking forward to see your modifications.

aafke7 said...

Massage...good idea!
This color and start is promising again!

Anonymous said...

Your textured knitting is always so beautiful. I am jealous.
Ron in Mexico

Åsa i Skuttunge said...

A little mindful knitting?