Sunday 26 April 2009

Inspiration


Marmeladkragar
Originally uploaded by
Asplund

You never know beforehand what might become a source of inspiration, do you?

I've been knitting some neck warmers lately. The colours of this yarn somehow made me think of a wonderful (ie wonderfully tacky) tea-strainer and I thought I could make use of the shape of it to knit collars of some kind. I had two skeins of each colour, so it was the perfect amount to experiment with this kind of garment.

They are all slightly different; it's fun testing different versions and trying to improve the idea. Hopefully, I will come up with the version soon - and manage to understand my own notes so I can write a pattern.



6 comments:

Marika said...

Snygga!

Asplund said...

Tack!

Torhild Reidardatter said...

De er da både søde og sjove-

Marias garnhändelser said...

Att skriva beskriningar är en utmaning...tom om det enbart är för eget komihåg;-)
Ny skall jag gå & leta efter lite bouclé *skrattar*

ylva said...

Vilka härliga färger och snygga! Perfekt att ha i halsen när det blåser lite kallt .... hoppas dock att den tiden är förbi för tillfället och att det bara är att njuta av den underbara solen nu framöver.

Cecilia Levy said...

Hej Ivar!

Kolla: http://sigtunakulturgard.blogspot.com/

Lördag den 9/5 har vi vernissage - om du är i trakten får du jättegärna titta in!

kram
Cecilia