Saturday 28 March 2015

Twin set

Knitting the sleeves first (see previous post) was a good idea - there weren't many metres left when the length of the body was what I wanted.


It's a very comfortable sweater, both the wool and the raglan shape. So much so I've already cast on to knit another, similar sweater! Lucky me, I had happened to buy another cone of the same wool but a different colour...



For the second sweater I used a provisional cast-on as I haven't quite made up my mind about the collar. Perhaps something like this sweater, which I knitted in 2007.



4 comments:

D Louise said...

You can have the gray; I lust after the green. Sigh. Lovely design.

Karon said...

I love this sweater for its classy and simple lines. Did you create the pattern? I am interested in buying the pattern.

Anonymous said...

(Now all you need are some pearls!) I think the collar from your cabled sweater would look really nice in the grey wool. So creative!

ron in mexico said...

The sweater is fabulous. Are the sleeves and body finished with hems? Aren't you lucky to have another cone.
Ron